Tax Planning For Big Savings
Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden?
Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
Our tax professionals focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year.
We do this because we know that planning is the key to valuable tax savings and we want to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout the year that will benefit you all year long.
Our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law because we help them look for ways to minimize their tax burden.
Let us help you with your tax planning, too!
Did you know, for instance, that you can…
- move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities.
- shift income and/or expenses to different years in order to best take advantage of lower rates.
- defer tax liability through some types of investment options.
- avoid tax liability through some types of investment options, both on the federal and state level.
- increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy.
These, and other Tax Saving Strategies will help you:
- benefit from the growth and savings of your own assets by keeping them out of the government’s hands.
- reduce taxes on investments so that you can grow your money quicker.
- keep more of what you make by reducing your taxed income.
- defer income in order to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- understand estate taxes and planning so that your family gets to keep more of what you make.
- give money while reducing taxes to maximize your giving potential.
- plan for retirement in ways that best benefit you rather than the IRS.
When you become our client, you are paying for a tax planning service that will pay you back. Most of our clients experience tax burden relief, as well as time saved and peace of mind. Our fees are often paid back through the reduced tax liability you will enjoy as part of our planning and legitimate tax savings strategies.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (618) 532-7223 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
We have had our taxes done at Bill’s for several years now and they are the best! Becky is wonderful and does an excellent job.They are the Best
We have worked with Bill’s Tax Service for two years now and they have been very professional. We had some issues with a 1099 form this past tax season and Jaime was able to work with the company and get it all straightened out for us. We live in Florida and have sent our records via mail and haven’t had any issues with lost or misplaced forms that were needed. Bill’s Tax Service works with you to make sure that your tax season is as stress-free as possible, and they get the job done in a timely manner. They have an excellent communication system and always make sure that you get the top-notch service you deserve.Very Professional