Even though the Affordable Care Act penalty is now gone if you do not have insurance, if you have insurance on the marketplace(healthcare.gov), you still must report it on your Federal income tax return. That is where the advanced insurance premiums are reconciled with your income. That form is the 1095-A and it comes from the marketplace.

The 1095-B and 1095-C may still be issued by your employer and insurance company.

Make sure and visit www.healthcare.gov if you do not get your 1095-A in the mail and print it from there.